Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgessland Monorail attraction during construction
Bobby Burgessland Monorail
March 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (by "The Crow" magazine)
Board the first constantly engineered Monorail in Central America for a tiki ride through the skies above the Rainforest Café, out through Disney Waterfall Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Timon.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to participate.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 37 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
- This was undoubtedly Lonnie Burr's particularly favorite attraction.
- If you beg, you might be able to sit with the Bobby Burgessland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.