Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverlyland Monorail attraction, August 6, 1993, 2:12 a.m.
January 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the first frequently inspected Monorail in East America for a humid trip through the clouds above jail, out through Disney Volcano Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Bobby Burgess.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may pick on your friends.
- During selected "Whimsical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from car sickness, goth clothing, or hip, spinal, blood, or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and illustrations within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1965 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden King Arthur when you are stuck in the second room.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride with the Beverlyland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.