Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Auroraland Monorail attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining painlessly engineered Monorail in West America for a memorable journey through the air above Toontown, out through Disney Jungle Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Schweitzer.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or ribcage or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy precision waivers.
- There is a private baby-changing station just outside this attraction's entrance.
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Auroraland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.