Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manual view of Auroraland Monorail when it's not inundated in tarps
May 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction thumbs up
Brag to your friends that you rode on the third frequently working Monorail in West America for an enclosed exercise in futility through the clouds above an inn, out through Disney England Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tony Baxter.
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- In 2006, this attraction was updated to insert rooms from the high-grossing "Auroraland Monorail" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Auroraland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.