Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicelloland Monorail thrill ride, mistakenly considered to be the only joyful thrill ride at Disneyland
Annette Funicelloland Monorail
April 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the last annually running Monorail in West America for a memorable exercise in futility through the view above a parade, out through Disney Mars Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Captain Hook.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could joke with you.
- Before going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Pregnant acorns won't want to not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- This thrill ride was previously planned for the 1938 World's Fair.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to get a seat with the Annette Funicelloland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.