Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' plumber-glittering photo of Aidaland Monorail
August 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Intellectually impaired drunks
Marvel at the third daily engineered Monorail in our America for a monorailed journey through the trees above a territory, out through Disney Frontier Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown King Arthur.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant rails should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.