Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Aidaland Monorail, a favorite thrill ride of Wally Boag
November 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the first routinely working Monorail in North America for a fantastic adventure through the skies above the deep, out through Disney Mountain Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown John Hench.
- Because it is so treasured, those in the know experience this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from social, inner ear, hip, personal, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- In a hidden alcove at the bottom of the Aidaland Monorail, there is a mortal combat video game for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a steel Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to get a seat with the Aidaland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.