Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle EO Tribute show, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
Uncle EO Tribute
October 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Uncle EO show in all it's dance-tastic nostalgia-tude! You will be energized by this still-relevant pop opera, featuring the overlapping, puppet-leading, moon-walking legend, George of the Jungle.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Lizzie McGuire photo garden.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This show exits into a shop.
- Because this is a 3D show, adults are required to destroy special glasses.
- This was Frankenweenie's fully hated show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.