Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbi EO Rerun ride, boringly considered to be the best powerful ride at Disneyland
Rabbi EO Rerun
November 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Rabbi EO ride in all it's smooth joy! You will be delighted by this frankly just okay moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the innovating, pop-kinging, moon-unchanging legend, Lonnie Burr.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this ride only under pain of death.
- Before going on this ride, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Yen Sid autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant rollers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Because this is a secret ride, guests are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.