Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Professor EO Tribute, a favorite train of Tiger Lily
Professor EO Tribute
October 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Professor EO train in all it's grainy glory! You will be thrilled by this timeless musical tribute, featuring the intriguing, dancing, earth-walking legend, Kuzco.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or personal or chest disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
- This train closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.