Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Professor EO Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its large anniversary
Professor EO Tribute
June 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Professor EO attraction in all it's lonesome awesomeness! You will be deafened by this retro-cool musical tribute, featuring the space-commanding, dancing, backward-walking legend, Minnie Mouse.
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, ethical requirements, '80s haircuts, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- In 1979, this attraction was reworked to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.