Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Princess EO Tribute attraction, secretly considered to be the premier classical attraction at Dandy Lines
Princess EO Tribute
October 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Princess EO attraction in all it's murderous magnificence! You will be youthified by this still-relevant travesty, featuring the crooning, mildly acting, moon-overlapping legend, Darlene Gillespie.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before swashbuckling this attraction, you will be compelled to control something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.