Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pharaoh EO Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Pharaoh EO Tribute
July 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Pharaoh EO attraction in all it's significantly dated awesomeness! You will be awestruck by this moving dance down memory lane, featuring the crooning, pop-kinging, planet-walking legend, Richard Sherman.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of surfing this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Amy meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.