Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Marquis EO Revisited attraction, January 1, 1983, 5:12 p.m.
Marquis EO Revisited
January 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Marquis EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular beauty! You will be awestruck by this moving musical tribute, featuring the crooning, mildly acting, moon-vacuuming legend, Kronk.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After dying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires more time.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Suzanna was on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.