Massive Bearland Attraction Database
The Marquis EO Again train, May 25, 1994, 8:86 a.m.
Marquis EO Again
March 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Marquis EO train in all it's 5D amazement! You will be deafened by this frankly just okay spectacle, featuring the innovating, descending, sun-walking legend, Stinky Pete.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing, overdone makeup, or spinal, ankle, leg, ribcage, heart, or knee issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an outdated train, viewers are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bearland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.