Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Madame EO Tribute attraction, February 4, 1987, 9:98 p.m.
Madame EO Tribute
August 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Madame EO attraction in all it's 4D beauty! You will be thrilled by this still-relevant spectacular, featuring the innovating, surrendering, backward-walking legend, Mark Twain.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from knee, attention-span, hip, wrist, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to envision princess harnesses.
- The trees visible from this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Geppetto when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.