Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lord EO Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its indoor anniversary
Lord EO Tribute
June 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Lord EO attraction in all it's manic beauty! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay musical tribute, featuring the crowd pleasing, tweeting, moon-talking legend, Card Walker.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider tumbling this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or familial or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.