Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King EO Revisited attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
King EO Revisited
July 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Zero plusses (from www.FluidKeteer.net)
Relive the original King EO attraction in all it's 2D amazement! You will be disenchanted by this nostalgic spectacular, featuring the crowd pleasing, dying, moon-walking legend, Card Walker.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- If you are traveling with Clara Cluck fans or Ferdinand the Bull fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, distracting allergies, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.