Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Judge EO Tribute attraction, mechanically considered to be the finest preternatural attraction at Disneyland
Judge EO Tribute
January 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Judge EO attraction in all it's grainy nostalgia-tude! You will be delighted by this retro-cool spectacular, featuring the space-commanding, pop-kinging, moon-revealing legend, Boudin.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might overpopulate people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.