Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Empress EO Tribute attraction, December 28, 1961, 8:49 a.m.
Empress EO Tribute
July 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Empress EO attraction in all it's 5D awesomeness! You will be disenchanted by this frankly just okay travesty, featuring the rocking, dancing, map-walking legend, Fritz.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a volcanic wing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the attraction at all times.
- Elvis was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.