Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Empress EO Tribute attraction during construction
Empress EO Tribute
May 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Empress EO attraction in all it's significantly dated glory! You will be thrilled by this nostalgic moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the crowd pleasing, mildly acting, moon-breathing legend, John Hench.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve miniatures.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.