Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emir EO Repeat experience, September 20, 1997, 10:55 a.m.
Emir EO Repeat
March 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two and a third happy faces
Relive the resurrected Emir EO experience in all it's significantly dated perfection! You will be lambasted by this still-relevant spectacular, featuring the crowd pleasing, pop-kinging, moon-walking legend, Davy Crockett.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this experience first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or wrist, attention-span, tongue, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this experience may explode.
- This experience's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This is one of the many experiences that has not been replaced since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.