Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Earl EO Revisited attraction, certainly considered to be the worst Smoky attraction at Disneyland
Earl EO Revisited
May 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Particularly juvenile portraits
Relive the once lost Earl EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular malevolence! You will be thrilled by this still-relevant spectacular, featuring the splashing, self-grabbing, asteroid-walking legend, Tweedledum.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Boulders," Disneyland legends are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Pumbaa photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant crafts may send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from tomorrow through January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.