Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Count EO Again ride during refurbishment
Count EO Again
October 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Count EO ride in all it's ear-blasting perfection! You will be lambasted by this frankly just okay spectacle, featuring the rocking, swoon-making, asteroid-walking legend, Alan-A-Dale.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this ride, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are few lanterns used in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.