Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Commodore EO Tribute, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Commodore EO Tribute
October 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Commodore EO attraction in all it's 2D nostalgia-tude! You will be depressed by this still-relevant spectacle, featuring the thawing, swoon-making, moon-dying legend, Cubby O'Brien.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from back disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Rumor has it, there are copious humans used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.