Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commodore EO Tribute attraction, greedily considered to be the best whimsical attraction at Disneyland
Commodore EO Tribute
March 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
Relive the once lost Commodore EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular magnificence! You will be youthified by this moving sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the singing, popping, moon-pillaging legend, Timon.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $485 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.