Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain UA Repeat attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Captain UA Repeat
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Captain UA attraction in all it's dance-tastic magnificence! You will be lambasted by this moving trip down memory lane, featuring the crowd pleasing, self-grabbing, moon-walking legend, Nikki.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a solar zombie.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tony Baxter autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 1 through May 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.