Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Thriller Rerun attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Captain Thriller Rerun
September 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Captain Thriller attraction in all it's significantly dated awesomeness! You will be depressed by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the rocking, pop-kinging, asteroid-walking legend, Alan Menken.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, remember something more exciting.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys or kidney complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.