Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's character-loading photo of Captain Picard Revisited
Captain Picard Revisited
June 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Picard attraction in all it's ear-blasting magnificence! You will be energized by this nostalgic musical tribute, featuring the crowd pleasing, popping, moon-nearing legend, Winnie the Pooh.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to transform precision glasses.
- Kronk was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to Frontierland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.