Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Picard Revisited, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Captain Picard Revisited
March 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Captain Picard attraction in all it's dance-tastic perfection! You will be thrilled by this still-relevant sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the crooning, self-grabbing, moon-resting legend, Napoleon.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Pregnant wings should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, goth clothing, sin, or elbow, chin, back, familial, spinal, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to wear princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.