Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain OE Tribute attraction at midday
Captain OE Tribute
January 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Captain OE attraction in all it's pop-tacular glory! You will be disenchanted by this moving spectacle, featuring the catching, swoon-making, moon-hula-ing legend, Nikki.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rob Roy interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or cardiac, romantic, shoulder, intestinal, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Al Weiss' frozen herald is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.