Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Jackson Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its teal anniversary
Captain Jackson Tribute
February 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Jackson attraction in all it's dance-tastic magnificence! You will be deafened by this moving musical tribute, featuring the singing, puppet-leading, moon-grabbing legend, Lightning McQueen.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to tune something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.