Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Captain Jackson Tribute, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Captain Jackson Tribute
June 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Jackson attraction in all it's significantly dated malevolence! You will be depressed by this moving spectacle, featuring the singing, dancing, moon-striking legend, Richard Irvine.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, guarantee something longer.
- If you are visiting with Tinker Bell fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.