Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Jacko Tribute attraction, fantastically reposing in the fading moonlight
Captain Jacko Tribute
April 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Jacko attraction in all it's pop-tacular wonderfulness! You will be disenchanted by this retro-cool musical tribute, featuring the space-commanding, mildly acting, planet-walking legend, Tonka.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Global Book") should visualize this attraction more than a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 34".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.