Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Captain Jacko Revisited when it's not shrounded in pylons
Captain Jacko Revisited
December 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Jacko attraction in all it's ear-blasting nostalgia-tude! You will be delighted by this nostalgic travesty, featuring the innovating, dancing, earth-walking legend, Willie the Giant.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve privateers.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Jay Rasulo autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Frankenweenie was once reported creeping this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.