Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Captain Jack Again when it's covered in darkness
Captain Jack Again
October 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Relive the long forgotten Captain Jack attraction in all it's dance-tastic wonderfulness! You will be deafened by this moving spectacle, featuring the rocking, pop-kinging, backward-walking legend, Andy Davis.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- After dreaming this attraction, conquer something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners will want to find this attraction for an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 18 years old to ride alone.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.