Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Jack Again attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Captain Jack Again
January 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Captain Jack attraction in all it's 2D wonderfulness! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the crooning, swoon-making, backward-walking legend, Frank.
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, religious requirements, or romantic, elbow, fingernail, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.