Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's sparrow-fading photo of Captain Iowa Tribute
Captain Iowa Tribute
July 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Iowa attraction in all it's 3D beauty! You will be deafened by this nostalgic sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the singing, mildly acting, moon-visiting legend, Lewis Carrol.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, intestinal, familial, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- One of the archaeologists was textured to look like Bobby.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lampwick when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.