Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain Iowa Rerun attraction, greatly clapping in the evening park light
Captain Iowa Rerun
December 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Iowa attraction in all it's 3D awesomeness! You will be youthified by this retro-cool musical tribute, featuring the singing, dancing, moon-leaping legend, Art Linkletter.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 42 decibels.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, tongue, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1959, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the classic "Captain Iowa Rerun" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.