Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Iowa Again attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Captain Iowa Again
April 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Captain Iowa attraction in all it's grainy nostalgia-tude! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay dance down memory lane, featuring the space-commanding, dancing, planet-walking legend, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Zorro autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.