Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain IU Again, a favorite show of Jack Skellington
Captain IU Again
October 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain IU show in all it's concealed nostalgia-tude! You will be energized by this timeless pop opera, featuring the crooning, self-grabbing, moon-leaving legend, Frank Thomas.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this show when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this show, custom demands that you find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can't experience this show for a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Minnie Mouse autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- During bad weather, this show may run backwards.
- This show may become addictive.
- Lumière had a massive museum hidden next to this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.