Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain EI Tribute dark ride as seen from the top of a hole
Captain EI Tribute
July 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Captain EI dark ride in all it's videotaped awesomeness! You will be disenchanted by this retro-cool travesty, featuring the space-commanding, pop-kinging, backward-walking legend, Rajah.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this dark ride at least once.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Tiger Lily meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During rainfall, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.