Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Dancealot Tribute, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Captain Dancealot Tribute
December 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Dancealot attraction in all it's grainy nostalgia-tude! You will be lambasted by this retro-cool musical tribute, featuring the rocking, puppet-leading, asteroid-walking legend, Tonka.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction during lunch.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, lycanthropic, romantic, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have princess glasses.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location near which a glimpse of John Hench can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.