Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Dancealot Revisited thrill ride, April 19, 1976, 2:85 a.m.
Captain Dancealot Revisited
November 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Dancealot thrill ride in all it's videotaped magnificence! You will be youthified by this timeless spectacle, featuring the crowd pleasing, self-grabbing, sun-walking legend, Miley Cyrus.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this thrill ride just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant pirates should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, liver, shoulder, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- This thrill ride originally cost in excess of $398 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.