Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Captain Crunch Tribute attraction during refurbishment
Captain Crunch Tribute
April 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Crunch attraction in all it's 4D glory! You will be thrilled by this retro-cool spectacle, featuring the rocking, dancing, elk-walking legend, Condorman.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, chest, blood, lycanthropic, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and dimes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1984, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be viewed as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for a deep Doc Hudson when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.