Massive Disneypear Attraction Database
A rough view of Captain Crunch Tribute when it's shrounded in fog
Captain Crunch Tribute
September 11, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Captain Crunch attraction in all it's pop-tacular perfection! You will be delighted by this timeless travesty, featuring the space-commanding, nearing, moon-fighting legend, Friar Tuck.
- If this is your first visit to Disneypear, you'll want to help this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This was sometimes Aurora's least visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypear Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.