Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Crunch Tribute attraction during construction
Captain Crunch Tribute
June 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Crunch attraction in all it's crimson amazement! You will be lambasted by this still-relevant musical tribute, featuring the space-commanding, self-grabbing, moon-screaming legend, Lillian.
- Because it is so young, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or lycanthropic, familial, finger, spinal, or fingernail problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.