Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Captain Crunch Repeat attraction, nastily nodding in the afternoon sunlight
Captain Crunch Repeat
April 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight tikis (from www.SmoothRocks.com)
Relive the long forgotten Captain Crunch attraction in all it's videotaped perfection! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay dance down memory lane, featuring the rocking, self-grabbing, moon-embellishing legend, Ollie Johnson.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something less magical.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no tables used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.