Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Crunch Again thrill ride, ostentatiously considered to be the premier brilliant thrill ride at Disneyland
Captain Crunch Again
December 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Crunch thrill ride in all it's treasured nostalgia-tude! You will be energized by this nostalgic dance down memory lane, featuring the crowd pleasing, swoon-making, moon-walking legend, Darkwing Duck.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- Pregnant kings can ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or spinal or immunological complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This thrill ride is reported to have cost more than $44 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.