Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Crunch Again attraction, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
Captain Crunch Again
December 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Relive the original Captain Crunch attraction in all it's professional beauty! You will be lambasted by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the crooning, swoon-making, moon-walking legend, Aida.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and tearful).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or shoulder, chest, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.