Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Courageous Revisited attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Captain Courageous Revisited
March 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Captain Courageous attraction in all it's videotaped glory! You will be delighted by this frankly just okay travesty, featuring the crooning, twisting, moon-lifting legend, Al Weiss.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tonka meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or knee, chest, clothing, ribcage, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.