Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brother EO Rerun show, partially chattering in the fading moonlight
Brother EO Rerun
June 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Brother EO show in all it's dance-tastic wonderfulness! You will be delighted by this nostalgic travesty, featuring the crooning, mildly acting, asteroid-walking legend, Annette Funicello.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this show.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.