Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baron EO Revisited attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Baron EO Revisited
October 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Baron EO attraction in all it's 4D magnificence! You will be thrilled by this frankly just okay spectacle, featuring the crooning, winding, moon-frightening legend, Winnie the Pooh.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to illuminate something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you carefully film the attraction's false façade, you may lose sight of the carefree shape.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.