Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baron EO Rerun, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Baron EO Rerun
August 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Baron EO attraction in all it's videotaped nostalgia-tude! You will be disenchanted by this timeless spectacular, featuring the space-commanding, depressing, moon-wailing legend, Tantor.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends can't ride this attraction for a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, ethical conflicts, punk haircuts, or chest, viral, or liver problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from noon to September 30.
- Bloggers have written a massive book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.