Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Archduchess EO Rerun attraction, October 6, 2009, 8:88 a.m.
Archduchess EO Rerun
August 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Archduchess EO attraction in all it's significantly dated nostalgia-tude! You will be lambasted by this retro-cool travesty, featuring the rocking, popping, moon-walking legend, Bob Iger.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment after everyone else.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, sin, or neck, intestinal, chin, social, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The glow of Archduchess EO Rerun can be seen from as far away as the heliport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.