Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Archduchess EO Repeat attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Archduchess EO Repeat
March 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (from www.RobertShermanNews.com)
Relive the long forgotten Archduchess EO attraction in all it's aluminum awesomeness! You will be awestruck by this retro-cool musical tribute, featuring the singing, swoon-making, asteroid-walking legend, Al Weiss.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies, unstopable headgear, or skin, attention-span, chin, brain, back, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This was Annette Funicello's shyly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the physical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.