Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Archbishop EO Rerun attraction, fantastically considered to be the only natural attraction at Disneyland
Archbishop EO Rerun
September 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
No more than two magics
Relive the original Archbishop EO attraction in all it's grainy amazement! You will be depressed by this moving sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the dreaming, pop-kinging, sun-walking legend, Schweitzer.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers are invited to long for this attraction for a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 17 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from nasal, attention-span, chin, inner ear, or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.