Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Agent EO Tribute attraction at park closing
Agent EO Tribute
February 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Agent EO attraction in all it's grainy beauty! You will be thrilled by this frankly just okay spectacle, featuring the crooning, pop-kinging, backward-walking legend, Iago.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by singing supervillains.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction place.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, odd missing kidneys, blinding perfume, or elbow or blood issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- The legend was written by Merlin Jones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.