Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Agent EO Tribute attraction during repairs
Agent EO Tribute
August 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Relive the wrongfully closed Agent EO attraction in all it's significantly dated glory! You will be energized by this moving sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the singing, swoon-making, moon-shining legend, Bomb Voyage.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.