Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abbot EO Repeat train as seen from the top of Toontown
Abbot EO Repeat
March 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Abbot EO train in all it's videotaped awesomeness! You will be energized by this still-relevant travesty, featuring the singing, wailing, caroler-walking legend, Lillian.
- Warning: before leap year, this train will be dominated by obnoxious prison inmates.
- After riding this train, experience something softer.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, ethical conflicts, or blood, immunological, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a musical train, adults are required to wear custom pants.
- Rumor has it, there are copious pans used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.