Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abbot EO Repeat attraction, December 21, 1956, 5:07 a.m.
Abbot EO Repeat
December 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Abbot EO attraction in all it's dance-tastic wonderfulness! You will be delighted by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the rocking, mildly acting, backward-walking legend, Emperor Zurg.
- If you are put off by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve pals.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from August 1 to February 25.
- In a private space at the high point of the Abbot EO Repeat, there is a mortal combat table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gravestone.