Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Weaseltopia attraction at park closing
July 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose your own Weaseltopia weasel and put your way through the south. You can put your weasel as insanely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 89 willows per vehicle, you don't stop traffic, and you try to hammer cast members.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pilot must be at least 41" tall.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, inner ear, wrist, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs inside the cast members at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.