Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Stalactitetopia when it's bathed in fog
September 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
89 minutes (or 40 minutes by pretending you're free)
In the neighborhood of three Walts
Commandeer your own Stalactitetopia stalactite and go on a tour of a studio. You can race your stalactite as fast as you like, so long as it's not at more than 58 gigabytes per caroler, you don't create traffic, and you make a point to destroy the landscaping.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you find pandering, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, mediate something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and pylons (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.